Monday, February 18, 2008

Dyno Chart 240SX S14 KA24DE w/ Greddy turbo kit

Well I'm not sure if you can say that this is a KA with the Greddy turbo kit, since the only thing left from the Greddy kit is the turbo and some of the pipes. The stock greddy kit is decent, but if you want to make more power, it's better to get something else.

Specs: 1996 Nissan 240SX KA24DE - Pauter Rods, CP Pistons Technosquare ROM Tune, 550 cc injectors, Walboro fuel pump, SARD FPR, Greddy TD06SH-18G, Greddy intercooler, custom 3 in downpipe with HFC, HKS Hi-power, 300Z MAF, MSD 6A, Tial External Wastegate.

16PSI, 301 wheel HP, 296 lb-ft, AFR 11.1 This is on a SuperFlow Dyno.




2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You should be able to get rid of that dip in the beginning of the curve.

Anonymous said...

I'd like to check out a graph like that for my car...where can I get that type of metrics for my new turbo kit I just installed