Friday, September 14, 2007

ION Performance 2 piece rotors for WRX

This was on a 2002 WRX, the ION Performance 2 piece rotors. The box it came in says KVR. Less than 1000 miles easy street driving later!!!!!




WTF! I was driving on the freeway when the bolts fell off. Imagine what would've happen if I had to step on my brake with a decent amount of force. Luckily, I figured out something was wrong and pulled off the freeway. At first, I thought something was wrong with the steering or suspension. I checked out my car, but found nothing. I got back in and drove slowly, but something was still wrong. I pulled over a second time, and finally saw what had happened. Long story short, I wanted a full refund from ION, but they denied me. The guy on the phone said, "You should go buy the lottery cause that has never happened before." They instead send me a pair of new ones.....Thanks a lot, do you expect me to put it on my car?
Only Endless, Project-mu, or Brembo for me from now on.

No comments: